Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Copyright & Copyright Infringement

I’ve been thinking about what the subject of my first post should be, and although I don’t want it to be a downer, I need to talk a little about copyrights and copyright infringement.  When an artist takes the time to create something, it is usually created with much passion and dedication.  That work, should be protected.  It was created with the artist’s talent and conviction.  That work is the artist’s possession.  It belongs to the artist.  The artist owns that creation.  He should control the distribution of that artwork.

I started this blog because many of you have been asking where you can view my artwork.  I hope you all will enjoy this site, perhaps my ramblings and of course, the artwork.  I hope this blog is a place where you want to come back repeatedly to see what’s new.  

That being said, all of my work is protected by copyright laws, both domestic laws and international laws.  All artwork and images posted on this blog are protected and can not be reproduced, copied, duplicated or used in whole or in part. 

Enjoy the art and thank you for your cooperation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and respect others feelings when making a comment, thank you.